• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The JSA Thread Of All Ages - JSA #1 Out Nov. 29th!

30 posts in this topic

Here's a preview for JSA #1. Interesting start. 

Spoiler

Huntress and Solomon Grundy team-up? I need more of this! 

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/11/23/dc-preview-justice-society-of-america-1/

In toy news McFarlane has shown the prototype for a classic Jay Garrick Flash figure. Rather shocking that they're doing a JSAer, but here we are. I'll lump him in with the movie JSA figures. 

jaygarrik.jpg.31440e1581da4531f16391a8af9bb4fe.jpg

On 11/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, Cat said:

In toy news McFarlane has shown the prototype for a classic Jay Garrick Flash figure. Rather shocking that they're doing a JSAer, but here we are. I'll lump him in with the movie JSA figures. 

jaygarrik.jpg.31440e1581da4531f16391a8af9bb4fe.jpg

I saw his one for Catwoman but idk how the muscles are to work, I haven't worked joints on action figures in a long time lol

The flash lightning is a nice touch :)

On 11/24/2022 at 11:59 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I saw his one for Catwoman but idk how the muscles are to work, I haven't worked joints on action figures in a long time lol

The flash lightning is a nice touch :)

I'll be interested to compare it to the Mattel DCSH version. You'd think this would be an easy upgrade, but I'm not so sure. That one had the benefit of having an entire team to go with it, whereas here it's really the first JSA figure (unless you count the movie JSA figures or Injustice 2 Dr Fate). It also doesn't seem likely that McFarlane will add to the roster anytime soon. 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:06 PM, Cat said:

I'll be interested to compare it to the Mattel DCSH version. You'd think this would be an easy upgrade, but I'm not so sure. That one had the benefit of having an entire team to go with it, whereas here it's really the first JSA figure (unless you count the movie JSA figures or Injustice 2 Dr Fate). It also doesn't seem likely that McFarlane will add to the roster anytime soon. 

Ya I didn't realize what thread were in, lol, should have posted in the plastic crack, if only, this flash looked similar in the thighs, which throws me off how that is supposed to work.

it's why McFarlane makes the big bucks :roflmao: