• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Private signing cards?

12 posts in this topic

Got this in email after paying for Walt Simonson SS...Private Signing Card? Are they emailing card to me? Where do I find this card? Thanks

1. Place your collectible and backing board in the window bag.
2. Carefully cut out the Private Signing Cards.
3. Place the Private Signing Card behind the corresponding backing board.
4. Make sure the Private Signing Card is visible through the back side of the window bag.

Quick response from Scott at CGC email...

"Thank you for enquiring about our private signings. The signing cards are on the packing slip that you need to print out from the order confirmation email. They are typically on the second page of the packing slip. Please cut them out and follow the instructions of how to place them with the appropriate books. I hope this helps! "

Thank you Scott! And I hope this helps everyone that reads this!

On 6/1/2021 at 7:41 AM, Trifisherjoe said:

Got this in email after paying for Walt Simonson SS...Private Signing Card? Are they emailing card to me? Where do I find this card? Thanks

1. Place your collectible and backing board in the window bag.
2. Carefully cut out the Private Signing Cards.
3. Place the Private Signing Card behind the corresponding backing board.
4. Make sure the Private Signing Card is visible through the back side of the window bag.

Yeah, I don't understand this either being I can't print my own labels. Maybe it's something to do with that and they think we all are printing our own labels.