• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about the turnaround time of my trading card

3 posts in this topic

(Customer Number: CS198481)

I sent 2 Pokemon cards as "Express" and the package was received by CGC on April 29th(Oder#3832748).

The CGC website shows that the turnaround of Express trading card is 14 working days. However, the order still shows Grading/Quality Control till now. The actual turnaround is about 23 days! It even seems to be kept for more days. I wonder what happened to my cards? When can CGC send them back?

I will be grateful if anyone could help me with my question.

1 hour ago, Jingyuan Ma said:
(Customer Number: CS198481)

I sent 2 Pokemon cards as "Express" and the package was received by CGC on April 29th(Oder#3832748).

The CGC website shows that the turnaround of Express trading card is 14 working days. However, the order still shows Grading/Quality Control till now. The actual turnaround is about 23 days! It even seems to be kept for more days. I wonder what happened to my cards? When can CGC send them back?

I will be grateful if anyone could help me with my question.

I can't really help explain it but I am in the same exact boat. My Express sub was delivered on 4/19, received 4/29, and is still in Grading/QC. I don't really know what's going on with it, as I have not received a response from my email to CGC. 

2 hours ago, jd619641 said:

I can't really help explain it but I am in the same exact boat. My Express sub was delivered on 4/19, received 4/29, and is still in Grading/QC. I don't really know what's going on with it, as I have not received a response from my email to CGC. 

Just give CGC a call. They are very helpful on the phone.