• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-MEN 3
2 2

16 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Bayowolf said:

Agree..

but let me ask others who see this: Can you (now) put a little tape on the staples on inside of FC to "preserve the integrity" of the comic and not reduce grade?

I don't think it would be reduced.

I think you could have small amounts of tape up to a 4.0-4.5 without it affecting the grade.

(Or I hope so. I remember as a kid taping up a fair amount of books I got that were low grade. I did it to preserve what was there. I took a little while to learn to leave them alone. I'd hate to think I made anything in my collection worse.)

3 minutes ago, grendelbo said:

I don't think it would be reduced.

I think you could have small amounts of tape up to a 4.0-4.5 without it affecting the grade.

(Or I hope so. I remember as a kid taping up a fair amount of books I got that were low grade. I did it to preserve what was there. I took a little while to learn to leave them alone. I'd hate to think I made anything in my collection worse.)