• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you selling now (that ebay isn't as good)?
4 4

72 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I'm going to give Myslabs a plug! They're deeper into sports cards but have just gotten into the comics market. Give them a look, hopefully they can catch on!

I looked into it myself, but apparently not having an eBay account anymore will make it tough for me to show that I'm a good 'seller'. (shrug)  Signing up involves including an eBay username, which I don't have anymore.  So I decided to skip it.  People here on the boards know me, so that's good enough.  I don't gotta prove myself to Myslabs...as far as I'm conerned. lol

25 minutes ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

@seanfingh selling pics of feet covered in various foods.

So, I mentioned this tangentially the other day. I was thinking about creating NFTs of my most amazing SS books. But then I realized that all my pictures are terrible, blurry and festooned with my own toes and feet. So there went that idea.

44 minutes ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

So you are currently doing a lot with toys I assume? Smart movie, vintage market has been wild.

Not selling vintage at all... it's been all modern stuff.  Just making life decisions and making more space.  I really feel as if I have too much 'stuff' and want as much as possible on the things I feel I can do without. 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 hours ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

You not even dropping a link? Gotta get that Cash, better advertise it.

I've been going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. Apparently a 9.8 isn't a 9.8 if it's got 'gentle butt marks' on it. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

2 hours ago, seanfingh said:

So, I mentioned this tangentially the other day. I was thinking about creating NFTs of my most amazing SS books. But then I realized that all my pictures are terrible, blurry and festooned with my own toes and feet. So there went that idea.

LMAOOOO You may find out that you could make more BECAUSE of that.

Hope all has been well Buddy

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Not selling vintage at all... it's been all modern stuff.  Just making life decisions and making more space.  I really feel as if I have too much 'stuff' and want as much as possible on the things I feel I can do without. 

Very relatable.

2 hours ago, SuperBird said:

(of giving positive feedback)

to be nice and helpful? :)

It sure WAS nice to be able to give negative feedback to deadbeat buyers.  I've seen some sellers get around that by leaving "positive" feedback with scathing comments attached.   

Edited by pemart1966