• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Innovative packing
2 2

31 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

That is awesome, purple bubble wrap and a bow! I've used purple bubble wrap for years, but never considered a bow. Do you have special boxes to use?

Thank you. I always place non static packing peanuts to fill up any space within the box as well. 

Its barely visible in pic but I use USPS Priority boxes on all orders within the U.S. 

1 minute ago, Timeless icons said:
28 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

How does that work with no box?

lolThe USPS box on the right. I've never had issues with the USPS boxes so Ive been using them all along. 

Edited just now by Timeless icons

So it doesn't work?

5 minutes ago, Timeless icons said:
29 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

That is awesome, purple bubble wrap and a bow! I've used purple bubble wrap for years, but never considered a bow. Do you have special boxes to use?

Thank you. I always place non static packing peanuts to fill up any space within the box as well. 

Its barely visible in pic but I use USPS Priority boxes on all orders within the U.S. 

I call BS on non-static packing Peanuts.  How Jeff Dunham's offensive puppets became the voice of Trump's America |  Ventriloquism | The Guardian