• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ejaenter/Jason Ewert eBay feedback

24 posts in this topic

Does anybody know why Jason Ewert changed his feedback to private on eBay? I cannot think of a reason.................... smirk.gif

He is becoming more and more like that convicted felon scum bag Hammer everyday.

Does anybody know why Jason Ewert changed his feedback to private on eBay? I cannot think of a reason.................... smirk.gif

He is becoming more and more like that convicted felon scum bag Hammer everyday.

Has Jason come back on the boards in the last week or so to respond to any of this?

Maybe to avoid unwarrented feedback confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif Nikos is really Jason Ewert - somebody cue the Scooby Doo end of episode unmasking music.

Personally I can't understand your position on this one man, he's defrauded potentially 100s of people. Its like a new day a new Ewert HG trim job is located, they are all VIA submissions and he has not exactly been forthcoming with anything to help track down the remaining books - all he as said is that he didn't do it and thats it. insane.gif

I mean if I had a business that was responsible for putting mass amounts of trimmed HG books of the market and it was something that happened without my knowledge, I would be leading the charge to find out where every last one of those books was and get them off the market and do anything in my power to help the process along. As far as I can tell he has done nothing to this point and been standoffish with Steven at best in trying to remedy the situation. foreheadslap.gif

893whatthe.gif Nikos is really Jason Ewert - somebody cue the Scooby Doo end of episode unmasking music.

Negative, I have people that can vouch for me shy.gif

Personally I can't understand your position on this one man, he's defrauded potentially 100s of people. Its like a new day a new Ewert HG trim job is located, they are all VIA submissions and he has not exactly been forthcoming with anything to help track down the remaining books - all he as said is that he didn't do it and thats it. insane.gif

Negative on that also, I have only seen less than a handful so far, and nobody has been outed or the real story told behind all of this confused-smiley-013.gif

Just a lot of finger pointing.

Was dupchuck convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor? Granted "convicted felon" has a beter ring to it,but was he?

I have a copy of his backround somewhere around - I did a search after he would not complete a transaction with me. I guess he knew I would pick up the alterations on the comics. I do know he has been convicted ( plead guilty) to the misdemeanor charge on some scam with collectibles memorbilia and plead guilty on a more serious charge of attempt/scheming to defraud. Scheming to defraud is a felony in New York ( I think it becomes a felony when it involves 10 or more people.)

i'm sure he read or someone told him about this post and he [embarrassing lack of self control] his pants. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifblush.gif

eBay feedback gossip.gif

gossip.gif See the link in Old Guy's signature line.

Was dupchuck convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor? Granted "convicted felon" has a beter ring to it,but was he?

I have a copy of his backround somewhere around - I did a search after he would not complete a transaction with me. I guess he knew I would pick up the alterations on the comics. I do know he has been convicted ( plead guilty) to the misdemeanor charge on some scam with collectibles memorbilia and plead guilty on a more serious charge of attempt/scheming to defraud. Scheming to defraud is a felony in New York ( I think it becomes a felony when it involves 10 or more people.)

Rice stick ewert is hiding his feedback because he doesn't want us to see all the SOBs he's ripped off. He doesn't want us contacting the poor miserable suckers. Ebay needs to stop these charlatons from hiding their tracks. We need to be able to see all the people rice stick has ripped off.

He changed his feedback to private on his buying id sometime in Mar 2003; looks like he's been trying to hide the suspicious activity for quite some time... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif