• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unable to fetch shopping cart for user
3 3

28 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi, it was up and running yesterday afternoon but appears to have gone down again sometime overnight.  We have IT working on it again.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Jennifer, I am getting this error AGAIN on 6/19 at 10:30 am. I have been trying for more than a week to create submissions whenever I have time. This is making it impossible for me to make the deadline for the Amanda Conner Private Signing Event.

What the heck am I supposed to do?

Please help!

6/19 - update was days ago...trying to submit submissions with normal online method. Page freezes, delays, times-out, has error message....

I would like to give you my money and comics...but cannot with working submission process.

Trying to make some submission deadlines for the next two weeks, so I hope a fix is awfully soon.

20 minutes ago, Sgt. D said:

This makes no sense :screwy: You don't own a pen and a piece of paper?

I do. But there are also times I am away from home for over a month and not just a week. How about not being such a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces and understand people would like a functioning product they paid for when they want to use it, instead of being a CGC boot licker.