• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX high grade submissions increase 500%

18 posts in this topic

I just heard that PGX is currently backlogged for 45 days, they just received a huge submission from eBay seller ejaenter. I wonder why one seller would suddenly mass submit to another grading company............

I just heard that PGX is currently backlogged for 45 days, they just received a huge submission from eBay seller ejaenter. I wonder why one seller would suddenly mass submit to another grading company............

I think from now on he should be referred to as "ejaexit".

I think from now on he should be referred to as "ejaexit".

tonofbricks.gif

Where'd you hear that?

I heard is stl comics forum, some guy named Koos posted it........

How in the heck would he know? People made that joke here days ago, but that doesn't mean someone claimed it as truth.

Anyone actually contact Daniel to ask?

Daniel would be a fool to take him onboard...why risk creating a firestorm of suspicion. PGX has built a small but profitable following. The damage Ewert could create would be PGX's downfall...they don't have CGC's "base" to weather a major resto scandal.

Where'd you hear that?

How in the heck would he know? People made that joke here days ago, but that doesn't mean someone claimed it as truth.

Anyone actually contact Daniel to ask?

We had lunch earlier today, he seemed pretty confident............

Where'd you hear that?

AS in Richard Koos? You just hit the nail on the head (with the HAMMER)!!!

Daniel would be a fool to take him onboard...why risk creating a firestorm of suspicion. PGX has built a small but profitable following. The damage Ewert could create would be PGX's downfall...they don't have CGC's "base" to weather a major resto scandal.

ABSOLUTELY correct. It would cement a bad reputation that PGX has been fighting for months, and gradually winning. And then suddenly:

"JE figured out he can't slip resotration by CGC anymore, so he dumped a PILE of books on PGX!"

It would destroy PGX's rep forever, and they'd lose more money by taking his submissions that rejecting them.

Just wanted to comment on here as someone on the CGC boards is now claiming that Ewert is submitting books to us now. Although I believe he meant it jokingly I thought I would comment on it.

We are not accepting submissions from Ewert, nor has he attempted to use our service. We will not be accepting submissions from him.

Daniel

From this thread:

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1955&start=175

Why would anyone want to start a rumour like that about PGX, even jokingly? Poor taste and it makes me wonder about motivation.

Lighten up , anybody who thinks I was serious is losing it. I suppose you also believe I heard from Hammer and had lunch with him the other day ( as I posted above.) foreheadslap.gif Unbelieveable how easily the conspiracy theories and rumors are believed around here. See how fast it spread to the other forum? At least Daniel has enough sense to realize I was joking.

Why would anyone want to start a rumour like that about PGX, even jokingly? Poor taste and it makes me wonder about motivation.

Lighten up , anybody who thinks I was serious is losing it. I suppose you also believe I heard from Hammer and had lunch with him the other day ( as I posted above.) foreheadslap.gif Unbelieveable how easily the conspiracy theories and rumors are believed around here. See how fast it spread to the other forum? At least Daniel has enough sense to realize I was joking.

Huh, and here I was all ready to ask what Hammer had for dessert. grin.gif

You lighten up. did you notice I used the word "jokingly".

You lighten up. did you notice I used the word "jokingly".

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif It was followed by a question mark and then a poor taste comment. Again lighten up and try again.