• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Asm 361
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Looks to have a little back cover creasing near the middle of the spine. Also the usual production flaws typical of this issue.

9.4 or better.

3 hours ago, grendelbo said:

Looks to have a little back cover creasing near the middle of the spine. Also the usual production flaws typical of this issue.

9.4 or better.

Agreed 9.4

8 hours ago, timfinz said:

FYI: These are production bindery tears and do not effect the grade on this book right up to 9.8

Thanks, i stand corrected.  However, the tear on the right in the tan area looks bigger than other books.  Could there be additional tearing to the original production tear? 

15 hours ago, Zegeroth said:

Thanks, i stand corrected.  However, the tear on the right in the tan area looks bigger than other books.  Could there be additional tearing to the original production tear? 

I think the only person who could answer that question would be the original poster of the book. In my opinion it appears to be a bindery tear similar to the smaller, more frequently seen bindery tear to the left hand side of the book. OP?