• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are my sigining event submissions?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Same here that my most recent has not shown up yet either but it has been delivered and received as seen via the Confirm Package Delivery.  That is a good sign and it usually takes a week or two for it to show up under My Submission. Have you done the same?  Checking the Ask CGC board, saw that there was an issue with My Submission entries disappearing so that may be a factor as well.

Small update for me afterI my post..  I went in to look at my submission (have quite a few) and just now noticed my most recent submission for a signing just appeared.  

To give you some timing, I mailed it on 06/11 and it was delivered on 06/14 and it just showed up on my submission with status of Received with today's date 6/22.

5 hours ago, Scoobydiesel said:

Did you make sure to mark the outside of the box? Ill be sending some off this week and I need to remember to put the SY on the outside, always nervous Im going to forget that step.

Yes 100% on all four sides of the package

1 hour ago, waynemel said:

Small update for me afterI my post..  I went in to look at my submission (have quite a few) and just now noticed my most recent submission for a signing just appeared.  

To give you some timing, I mailed it on 06/11 and it was delivered on 06/14 and it just showed up on my submission with status of Received with today's date 6/22.

Thanks, that's good to know. My packages should have arrived by 6/15 so perhaps they'll show up in a day or two (while I'm biting my nails :smile: ) which would be just in time for one event

21 hours ago, Joe Fox said:

Thanks, that's good to know. My packages should have arrived by 6/15 so perhaps they'll show up in a day or two (while I'm biting my nails :smile: ) which would be just in time for one event

With a day or two before the deadline, they showed up in my submissions! Such a relief!