• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apple TV's TED LASSO starring Jason Sudeikis (2021)
3 3

63 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2024 at 11:25 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

This was a beautiful, beautiful show. I'm a better person by having watched it and was moved many many times.

They made you care about everyone on the show...just so much.

Beautiful. <3

Remember when I told you that you will see the ending and almost be disappointed that there will be a Season 4?  This is why.   Will they be able to stick the landing again as well as they did? 

On 9/2/2024 at 11:28 PM, Buzzetta said:

Remember when I told you that you will see the ending and almost be disappointed that there will be a Season 4?  This is why.   Will they be able to stick the landing again as well as they did? 

You were absolutely correct, and I doubt it. I mentioned that to my Dad when we started watching the show and the minute we finished the last episode earlier he said, "What they heck are they making another season for?"

I said back, "You know the answer. The answer to ALL of your questions, is money."

I just read this great quote in an article and wanted to share it here...

I finished watching “Ted Lasso,” but I’m still holding tight to the life lessons that stayed with me. It spoke to me at the exact time I needed it, reminding me to add more positivity to my life, more thoughtfulness, more patience, more kindness, more forgiveness, toward others as well as myself. And most importantly, it reminded me that, as Ted Lasso himself so wisely put it, “I believe in hope, I believe in belief.” - Heather Sweeney