• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else having USPS delivery issues?

10 posts in this topic

I had an interesting experience this week.  Book from MCS, was supposed to be delivered two-day priority mail (so, Friday).  Then I started getting notifications in the tracking that it would be "arriving late" and was "en route to the facility" or something like that.  Initially, it said it was "out for delivery" on Saturday before 9 pm.  No book.  It finally arrived Monday afternoon, but it was a pretty hairy 72 hours wondering if the book was just lost in the USPS muddle.

Yes, USPS has lost a rare golden age book May 19th, and have told me tough :censored: because it's not insured. I bought the insurance, but they insist it's not.

With the post office, as soon as the delivery date has been missed and tracking hasn't been updated in a few days I file a help request through the USPS website. That always seems to jumpstart the tracking again.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

I don't understand waiting more so long and letting your package sit in limbo 

Bought two pieces at the CAF live in may. both shipped with USPS from US to Germany. One shipped on 3rd of june and arrived yesterday, but the tracking says "label created - not yet in system". And it was an insured package.

The second one is moving to the next facility since 30th of may. Hope I will get it soon.

Not in the U.S. since the holidays. 

I did sell two pieces of art via eBay to France and the U.K. and mailed USPS First Class International and the delivery dates for both have been one month. I feel like it shouldn’t take that long.