• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Captain America 100
4 4

9 posts in this topic

This is a presentable copy but the back cover of the book and, to a lesser degree, the interior pages, are going to define the grade. The back cover tears don't affect my judgment as much as a missing piece would of the same size. So I won't go too low. And although the interior tears are on multiple pages, I'd still call them moderate. 

Thanks for posting.

6 hours ago, grendelbo said:

This is a presentable copy but the back cover of the book and, to a lesser degree, the interior pages, are going to define the grade. The back cover tears don't affect my judgment as much as a missing piece would of the same size. So I won't go too low. And although the interior tears are on multiple pages, I'd still call them moderate. 

Thanks for posting.

And thank you for your detailed analysis kind sir. This is the grade I had it pegged at as well. I’m not sure a clean and press would do much for this comic considering tears cannot be untorn and most of the creases break colour. Might help the spine roll but not sure of much else