• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror MCU
2 2

27 posts in this topic

I might be wrong about this prediction but I know johnathan majors was cast to play Kang.I’m starting to thank he will just be the voice of the character like James earl jones was the voice Darth  Vader but the man in the suit was a white man what do u guys thank??

29 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

For years, I thought he was blue. I don’t think this matters much.

Kangs battle suit is better then Iron mans!!!!😎

Edited by Bo1983

4 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

I might be wrong about this prediction but I know johnathan majors was cast to play Kang.I’m starting to thank he will just be the voice of the character like James earl jones was the voice Darth  Vader but the man in the suit was a white man what do u guys thank??

Ummm...You know that Deadshot, Valkyrie, Heimdall and Nick Fury are all white in the comics, right?

Doesn't matter - and if I recall correctly, Kang's Egyptian anyway - could easily go white or black on-screen and fit his (ethnic) backstory.

Just now, Gatsby77 said:

Ummm...You know that Deadshot, Valkyrie, Heimdall and Nick Fury are all white in the comics, right?

Doesn't matter - and if I recall correctly, Kang's Egyptian anyway - could easily go white or black on-screen and fit his (ethnic) backstory.

Yes!!!! He was Rama tut as well 

34 minutes ago, Gatsby77 said:

As long as he plays the role good it doesn’t matter what color u are I just hope its not a political move and more of a your the best man or  human for the job!!

3 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

As long as he plays the role good it doesn’t matter what color u are I just hope its not a political move and more of a your the best man or  human for the job!!

Not sure who is saying that, but it’s been pretty transparent that’s where you were trying to take this from the start. If this is your test run at stoking some outrage, you may want to go somewhere else. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

3 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

While my dna says I’m 30 percent African dna so I can say what I won’t but hole that’s how it works right?

Edited by Bo1983

14 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

There's a black Nick Fury in the comics, too. IIRC, he was drawn to look specifically like Samuel L. Jackson.

Despite Will Smith's great job, I wasn't a fan of race-swapping Deadshot.