• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney + What If?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JazzMan said:

I thought there was another thread on this but I couldn't find it in this section.  Regardless, the premiere now has a date: August 11

Can’t wait. Anyone know how long the episodes are?

59 minutes ago, piper said:

Can’t wait. Anyone know how long the episodes are?

It may actually be in the other thread. But with this fine search engine it may not even come up one or two spots down from this one.

:facepalm:

And I am not kidding. I've gone to search for a thread, not have it come up, and then revisited the first page and it is right there at the bottom.

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It may actually be in the other thread. But with this fine search engine it may not even come up one or two spots down from this one.

:facepalm:

And I am not kidding. I've gone to search for a thread, not have it come up, and then revisited the first page and it is right there at the bottom.

I don't know the length of the episodes either, however, according to IMDB the first episode will be "What would have happened if Peggy Carter and not Steve Rogers took the super soldier serum at the start of World War II."  

1 minute ago, JazzMan said:

I don't know the length of the episodes either, however, according to IMDB the first episode will be "What would have happened if Peggy Carter and not Steve Rogers took the super soldier serum at the start of World War II."  

Love the Union Jack Shield