• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Summer of George slumbers for now - Kramerica's 1st Summer Sale is CLOSED
12 12

333 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, comicbookkid21 said:

I'll take the Incredible Hulk 271 and Iron Fist 1 if not already spoken for.  Thanks!

I've got you down for both!

Moving forward you just need to use this little guy: :takeit: and click on the 'Quote' link in each post. Welcome to the Boards!

Well, that damned life thing got in the way and 6:00 became....7:42 so I'll be waiting until tomorrow to add new stuff. And I assure you there is a cornucopia of comic book excitement coming your way! It's going to be like Charlie & the Chocolate Factory without candy - only comics! 

4 hours ago, Kramerica said:

So, that's a Yellow Card on me. One more mistake and I'm going to sit down for the night. Now I just need to wait for @lizards2 to come and bust my balls.

I have my 9 iron right here..., 

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:
12 hours ago, Kramerica said:

So, that's a Yellow Card on me. One more mistake and I'm going to sit down for the night. Now I just need to wait for @lizards2 to come and bust my balls.

I have my 9 iron right here..., 

3YdOpU.gif