• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED… Walking Dead Deluxe - 1 to 18 - Every 1st Print Variant Except Moore (32 Books)
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hi There!!  I have for sale TWDD 1 to 18 Variants.  Highlights include connecting covers Issues 1 to 6 by Adlard and Issues 13 to 18 by Rapoza.   This is every single variant so far.  32 Books total.

Here is my eBay Account with the same name - 100% Positive Ratings
https://www.ebay.com/usr/bladetx

Condition: Never Read and all are in very high grade NM+.  Those cardboard stock covers mean I can confidently say every book is 9.4+ and honestly, I expect an extremely high percentage of 9.8 books here.  Basically, there is nothing I see on the books that is even worth noting.  Due to the number of books, I'm not taking individual pics, but if you want to see something close up, let me know.

Price: $96 ($3 per book - $1 less than cover price each)

No returns. First :takeit:gets it over PMs. PMs will be answered in order as they are received.  You are welcome to give an offer, but I'll Take It will trump offers.

Here are the rules I borrowed from another seller but they make sense to me:

All the board rules apply here so....No HOS'ers or people on Probation. Don't reply or post Thank you

Payment: Paypal only (thank you)

Shipping: US shipping only please.

Shipping cost: $30.   It's 32 books so I'm going to split then 16 each into Priority Mail flat rate boxes.  If you have a better idea, I'm open to discussing.

Shipping is Not included in your comic purchase price

I'm a collector too so use extensive packing material so you get what you bought.

Returning: Buyer may return comics within 1 week of receiving them, if unhappy with condition. (I do not cover buyer remorse) * BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING

Edited by BladeTX
Closed

29 minutes ago, StephenWA said:

So you're REALLY out of TWDD, @BladeTX

Yep - I kept the Mains (love Finch), the Moores, the 2nd Prints (more Finch awesomeness) and a couple of foils I got in trade.  I'll continue to buy selective variants that call to me.

Edited by BladeTX
Added about selective variants