• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC didn't charge me??
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I got my cards returned graded.  Only thing I have been charged for is the yearly $149...I checked the credit card on file and I was never charged for the cards submitted.  I have an invoice-that says I owe a certain amount.  And I know CGC is supposed to charge you before cards are sent out.  But I dont see any charge.  Am I supposed to pay the invoice?? I've emailed CGC 3 different times now no answer....has anyone had this happen??

I have this same issue. I had my books returned to me today after they went through CCS and grading. I never saw a charge on my card but there is an invoice in the box that states I owe money. Not sure what the point is of providing my credit card number on the Submission Form if CGC is not going to charge it. 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:14 PM, Greatwhite said:

I have this same issue. I had my books returned to me today after they went through CCS and grading. I never saw a charge on my card but there is an invoice in the box that states I owe money. Not sure what the point is of providing my credit card number on the Submission Form if CGC is not going to charge it. 

Interesting. My books are scheduled for grading but my credit card hasn't been charged ! I never heard of getting your books with an invoice. Is this anew thing at CGC ?

I sent some cards in a week and a half ago. Gave them my credit card info in the submission. It was $309. Printed off my shipping label that was provided, packaged the cards up and sent them off. I see on the tracking info that they were delivered to CGC the middle of last week. But I’ve checked my credit card account and I still don’t see any charge to my account.