• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 2nd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 1 BOOKS!
10 10

178 posts in this topic

And we're off! Last time I did one big round with everything... this time I'll break it up into three four shorter rounds. Let's see how it goes.

There are 3 books in this round; all are now in CGC slabs. Once you've reviewed the raw scans, send me a PM with your grade guesses (the title should be "Grading Contest: [your username]") and I'll record them. Send just one PM with all of your grades, and add to the PM for future rounds. No changing of grades. You can copy/paste the below format:

ROUND 1

Action Comics #48: 

Eerie (Avon) #1: 

Eerie Adventures #1:

-- At my discretion, I may add a label note or grader note for defects that are not visible. (This doesn't mean that that is the *only* note for that book, simply that it's a note I'm choosing to share.)

-- Once more with feeling: do not use the census for this contest.

-- You have 48 hours... grades are due by Wednesday, July 14 10:30 pm EST.

Have fun and good luck!

Edited by Point Five

Also, I'll acknowledge your PM with a "Grades Recorded" or something to that effect, but life is currently quite busy and it may not be right away.

Phew. That's it from me. Have at it!