• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bachalo and Comicconnect

7 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pestonaccio said:

hello folks,

I am more than happy to show you here my new acquisition. I am a hardcore Vertigo (and Bachalo and Shade) fan, so this piece is very important for me. I had the impression that, considering the explosion of prices, the beauty of the art and the presence of Constantine, this piece would have reached twice or three times the price paid by me.

I read somewhere in other posts that some of you don't love comicconnect; my first (and only, for no) experience with them has been more than positive and I would like publicly to thank Micah for having helped me through the whole payment/shipping process.

For those of you extremely lazy, I am attaching both the CAF link and an image of the piece. Comments are more than welcome.

Bachalo - Shade 42 Half Splash

Bachalo, Chris - Shade 43.jpg

Glad you're happy with it Luca, it's a beautiful page. 

-Micah

My problems with Comiconnect are mostly the lack of things they have had that I wanted to buy. Comiclink and Heritage have been better on that score. Also, the interface isn’t good. But, you found something you like a lot, and that’s the most important thing.

3 hours ago, pestonaccio said:

I read somewhere in other posts that some of you don't love comicconnect; my first (and only, for no) experience with them has been more than positive and I would like publicly to thank Micah for having helped me through the whole payment/shipping process.

Congrats!

My single purchase from CC was extremely positive too, they were great with the payment/shipping process as well.

Their site has improved. If they have something I want, I'd definitely try em again.

4 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

My problems with Comiconnect are mostly the lack of things they have had that I wanted to buy. Comiclink and Heritage have been better on that score. Also, the interface isn’t good. But, you found something you like a lot, and that’s the most important thing.

I see your point. I remember reading someone complaining about other (more serious) things, not only the bad interface or the lack of interesting items (this is based on personal tastes).

3 hours ago, Twanj said:

Congrats!

My single purchase from CC was extremely positive too, they were great with the payment/shipping process as well.

Their site has improved. If they have something I want, I'd definitely try em again.

Me too. Had one experience with heritage too, which ended up positively, but it took me a lot of effort to get what I wanted (the page shipped to another address of mine in the US and not here in Italy) and have them cancel the delay fee because I didn't pay on time while I was waiting for them to help me through shipping.