• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2021 at 6:49 AM, jharvey said:

All these purposeful misspellings like "Krang", and "Kneel Adams" make you come across as a child craving attention.

Thanks for the attention!!!  :cloud9:

On 8/7/2021 at 12:00 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

It's "Kneel Atoms"!  Get it right!

yep and dont forget abt Gym Stanko!

On 8/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, jharvey said:

Making fun of people's names by purposely saying/spelling them wrong? Grade school immaturity, designed to draw attention to an otherwise completely vapid response.

I was like, accused of being vapid once. I like thanked them and said yeah, I am pretty fast. 

On 8/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, jharvey said:

Making fun of people's names by purposely saying/spelling them wrong? Grade school immaturity, designed to draw attention to an otherwise completely vapid response.

whatever you do, DO NOT READ MAD MAGAZINE!!!

On 8/8/2021 at 6:44 PM, bronze_rules said:

kanghulk.jpg

On 8/8/2021 at 8:56 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

Holy sheesh!  I laughed out loud for 1 minute straight! :roflmao:  Look at Hulk's eyes while he's about to get mounted by Krang :banana:

3b7354d9-c5e7-4889-87fe-d8dc2ccd768e_text.gif.ef92821f669415bc23bdbc77712b40b0.gif

On 8/8/2021 at 7:56 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

Holy sheesh!  I laughed out loud for 1 minute straight! :roflmao:  Look at Hulk's eyes while he's about to get mounted by Krang :banana:

now thats a sentence!!