• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2021 at 1:31 PM, Wolverinex said:

Dang man

I did extremely well with my collection.  But it makes my jaw drop to see what a select handful of hot Marvels are going for today, that's for sure.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:35 PM, namisgr said:

I did extremely well with my collection.  But it makes my jaw drop to see what a select handful of hot Marvels are going for today, that's for sure.

The crazy thing is Kang has barely even started. Do you still have your two copies still?

On 7/29/2021 at 2:34 PM, kav said:

Korvac may just possibly be Krang.  Everyone else is.

Kang would knock korvac out if his silly yellow chair !

then he would go back in time, take off his purple booties and have a refreshing bartles and James wine cooler from 1989!

On 7/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, Comics4All said:

then he would go back in time, take off his purple booties and have a refreshing bartles and James wine cooler from 1989!

Alright guys,  these kang memes are getting out of hand.... take a step back or Blackstone will increase Bo's suspension for another week. 

On 7/29/2021 at 1:39 PM, Comics4All said:

(tsk)

He would have drank. 

Du Kang !!!! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Kang

On 7/30/2021 at 3:50 PM, Bo1983 said:
On 7/29/2021 at 1:49 PM, Wolverinex said:

Alright guys,  these kang memes are getting out of hand.... take a step back or Blackstone will increase Bo's suspension for another week. 

I’m back!!!!!

@greggy:baiting: :roflmao: