• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 9:27 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210823_232510.jpg.bebeccbd3f64ade13ee8b907317be900.jpg

Or 

Man if I knew that movie was gonna end with 15 minutes of some numbnuts with a bloody nose shouting "Anything you wish!  Anything!" I would have never watched that ****  fest.

On 8/23/2021 at 11:32 PM, kav said:

Man if I knew that movie was gonna end with 15 minutes of some numbnuts with a bloody nose shouting "Anything you wish!  Anything!" I would have never watched that ****  fest.

As I said. It sucks they spoiled some good movies for you, but let them save you for others and well....:roflmao:

Trailers should show the dummest parts of movies so you can decide if you wanna watch it.
WW84 trailer should of been 3 minutes of ANYTHING YOU WISH!!!

All that pinhead wanted was to be rich so he should of just aksed to be the richest man on earth.
The end.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:40 AM, kav said:

All that pinhead wanted was to be rich so he should of just aksed to be the richest man on earth.
The end.

The only thing that was good about that movie was Diana in that white dress and the chemistry between her and Steve…

everything else was 💩 

On 8/24/2021 at 12:21 AM, Comics4All said:

The only thing that was good about that movie was Diana in that white dress and the chemistry between her and Steve…

everything else was 💩 

DC should ask to borrow Kang and go back to fix that turd.