• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled Grading Question and payment

3 posts in this topic

Just curious, does anyone know when you get charged during this whole process? I recently had my bulk order submission move to scheduled grading, but I'm worried I may not have enough funds in my bank on the day they do charge me now. Will CGC inform me or email me if there's any issues with payment?

44 minutes ago, Tosh the Collector said:

Just curious, does anyone know when you get charged during this whole process? I recently had my bulk order submission move to scheduled grading, but I'm worried I may not have enough funds in my bank on the day they do charge me now. Will CGC inform me or email me if there's any issues with payment?

The last two submissions I've done payments came out a day or two after the submissions went into the grading stage. 

CGC might contact you if they have an issue pulling the money or they might send your submission back without Grading not 100% sure.

You might want to call them and express your concerns regarding this matter is the best thing I can suggest... good luck

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

7 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

The last two submissions I've done payments came out a day or two after the submissions went into the grading stage. 

CGC might contact you if they have an issue pulling the money or they might send your submission back without Grading not 100% sure.

You might want to call them and express your concerns regarding this matter is the best thing I can suggest... good luck

Oh ok. So you got charged during the actual grading stage and not during the scheduled for grading part then? And yea I may need to call them.