• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 2nd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 3 BOOKS!
5 5

353 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I do appreciate you not adding a point a d restricting my account.  :foryou:

Just do not understand how CGC allows a user to create a board name that is not allowed to be used..

how do you do a user name search?

Just now, cgcmod8 said:

Seems I can't access the account, I believe it was banned for language.  

Thank you. Just found it odd that they were registered, but posting that they are a member got it pulled. I will avoid using that in the future.  I greatly appreciate your communication and being lenient with the point. Thank you again. :foryou:

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

all I found was this not the drop down you posted

Screenshot 2021-07-18 3.44.16 PM.png

4 minutes ago, grendelbo said:

1042216936_tenor(2).gif.d094ccace71148192833ce3968ccbdcf.gif

It was a post of the search function results for user names like Adamantium. 

One of the results contained foul language.  That post of mine got pulled for foul language. 

Which is inappropriate for the boards and not allowed. I did not know that using a name of a member that contains said language was not allowed and in posting it would get me a warning.  

That is what all of this was about. So heed my and cgcmod8' warning.  No foul language even if it is in another users name.

Just now, Point Five said:

Hey all, Round 3 ends 10:30 PM EST. Still missing grades from 18 of you (!) and I don't have the bandwidth to tag 18 people. doh!  Just get those grades in. Thanks! 

tumblr_d2f13389f629ad6678df7e9bfcec7dfd_1e382242_500.gif

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

One of the results contained foul language.  That post of mine got pulled for foul language. 

Which is inappropriate for the boards and not allowed. I did not know that using a name of a member that contains said language was not allowed and in posting it would get me a warning.  

That is what all of this was about. So heed my and cgcmod8' warning.  No foul language even if it is in another users name.

536436347_tenor(3).gif.7bcc34032301e3a60f2e22ee54b75994.gif

33 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok. So apparently it is not ok to circle a name or post it,  that was approved by the CGC boards. 

Just got a warning for the Adamantium name search post. :sumo:

Really?!?!

You're always getting in trouble for something...:makepoint:

16 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Dammit Jim...