• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 2nd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 3 BOOKS!
5 5

353 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok. So apparently it is not ok to circle a name or post it,  that was approved by the CGC boards. 

Just got a warning for the Adamantium name search post. :sumo:

Really?!?!

well, if you ever change your name it could be:

onlyweaknessismoderators

6 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

You're always getting in trouble for something...:makepoint:

49CPiLn.gif.48f4d5f3502caed360c3eaf15e50cceb.gif

Not always.  :(

This was one that I really didn't know what the policy was. There are MANY board members with profane names. It creates a paradox. 

They have created a name that can not be tagged or used without being pulled and potentially given points, strike, vacation.  So just the same if those users post anything even something within guidelines, do they get pulled just because their name is profane?  (shrug) Why allow any member to register those as names? 

This one is just confusing....

Ok.. moving on..

992388619_tenor-9(1).gif.707ead6fe6e9e3c0382455479917d25d.gif

Just now, Comics4All said:

To be serious for a moment, my laptop is not restarting and I have not graded my books yet!! 
This is a real Krang of a situation here!

You've still got three hours to run down to best buy, buy a laptop, finish the setup , install all operating system and antivirus.... :idea:

4 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

To be serious for a moment, my laptop is not restarting and I have not graded my books yet!! 

Older-Man-Squinting-to-See-Phone-Blog-1080x675.thumb.jpg.855634a4f83b03438380671e87cbf6a4.jpg

Me with all rounds of the contest.