• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgot to put EX on express order

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Unfortunately, there is not much to be done. The cards will still be graded quickly, but of course that is only after they are opened.

Paul

On 7/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, TheNidoKing said:

Hey,

I didn’t see that I was suppose to put EX on my shipment until after I shipped it. What can I do to insure that I still get the express grading that I paid for?

I made this mistake before, it sucked. You will eventually forget about it and let it be as its out of your hands. They get way too many shipments daily to find yours and mark it. It will take a few months to get received, but once its opened it will get graded much faster as they will see the paperwork, instead of waiting even more months. 

Womp, Womp.....Cue the you lost Price is Right music!  Unfortunately they won't get to the box for 2-3 months, but i imagine it will only take days once they open it.   Got to read those instructions first!  So you will still get express grading, but not the free express box opening.

could be worse. i sent in a box with it clearly marked EX on all sides except the side that had the shipping label. and it wasn't sorted as ex and i hade to wait 4 months for them to open it and get it into the ex line.