• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 181 need help!
3 3

27 posts in this topic

As it sits I would say an 8.0/8.5 but if that were my book I'd definitely have it cleaned, pressed and graded.  If you do walkthrough (CCS and CGC) you could have it back in less than a month and likely get much more than what you will selling it raw.  The registration/colors on that copy are great. 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:24 AM, comicquant said:

As it sits I would say an 8.0/8.5 but if that were my book I'd definitely have it cleaned, pressed and graded.  If you do walkthrough (CCS and CGC) you could have it back in less than a month and likely get much more than what you will selling it raw.  The registration/colors on that copy are great. 

This. A thousand times this.

This is a book you should strongly consider a clean and a press and then slab if your goal is to sell

as is the book is at least 8.5

after  9.2/9.4

and yes, walk-through will get the book back in your hands within a month if you submit for grading only...just did it myself...longer if you C&P