• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Private Signing - Gal Gadot
2 2

17 posts in this topic

• Administrator
CGC, in partnership with SWAU, is excited to announce an exclusive Private Signing event with Gal Gadot!
Gal Gadot is an award-winning actor known to fans worldwide for her role as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe. She made her DC Universe debut in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and subsequently starred in Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984, and Justice League. Gal has also appeared as Gisele Yashar in the Fast & Furious franchise, and will star in the upcoming Netflix action thriller Red Notice. The submission deadline for this signing is Friday, November 19, 2021. Check out the link below for all the details!

thumbnail_Gal Announcement.jpg

On 7/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, DedalusMan said:

So, which issues would be best for her signature, in terms of resale value? 

I'm hesitant to say any would be best for resale value, but going off of former sales the Wonder Woman #50 photo variant has always been worth more than any of the other photo variants DC has put out.

I'd say just send in something that you would be happy to have in your collection. (shrug)

• Administrator

The signing hasn’t happened yet unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts with her ongoing projects. We are still actively working on setting it up though.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:59 PM, CGC Mike said:

The signing hasn’t happened yet unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts with her ongoing projects. We are still actively working on setting it up though.

This is pretty disappointing, but not on Gal Gadot's part. CGC should have made sure that the schedule is set in stone before making these announcements. Who knows when this signing would actually happen but in the meantime not only does CGC have members' books, but also their money as well.  

I emailed Cgc the other day about the signing and they said “We will be providing an official update on the Gal Gadot signing shortly and you should receive this update in your emails from the Signature Series team”. Hopefully it’s a good update. If its anything other than it’s getting done in the next month, they should refund our money. 

This is ridiculous -- absolutely NO communication from CGC on the status/issues surrounding Gal Gadot signing!!  Especially considering they've had my book since 08/21/2021, I almost forgot that I even sent it...very frustrating!!