• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion Box for Board Upgrades....
2 2

204 posts in this topic

The "N" word was referenced a while back in this thread.  Just gotta put out there that while I support the "C"-unt word and can see how some with twisted world views may draw a comparison between the two: The "N" word has no place in any society. If you think differently, "F" word you. Right in the face. And if you choose to make a comparison to THE "N" WORD and in the "N-a" word used in other context, "F" you again, right in the face - entirely different ballgame and if you can't comprehend the difference you're part of the problem. The "N" word is disgusting old timey bullsh*t and has no place in today's world or these boards. 

On 7/27/2021 at 6:16 PM, Fisionbomb said:

The "N" word was referenced a while back in this thread.  Just gotta put out there that while I support the "C"-unt word and can see how some with twisted world views may draw a comparison between the two: The "N" word has no place in any society. If you think differently, "F" word you. Right in the face. And if you choose to make a comparison to THE "N" WORD and in the "N-a" word used in other context, "F" you again, right in the face - entirely different ballgame and if you can't comprehend the difference you're part of the problem. The "N" word is disgusting old timey bullsh*t and has no place in today's world or these boards. 

There are many other racial slurs out there besides the dreaded N word.

There is a lot of "old timey bs" out there. 

Not to detract from your sentiment, in any way. Just kinda curious how people manage to pigeon hole certain concepts.

However, I don't constantly hear those other slurs in mainstream media like I hear the N word.

On 7/28/2021 at 8:28 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

His name was Robert Paulson...

S-so....we can use the name....w-when they die?

On 7/29/2021 at 1:05 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

In project mayhem there are no names, but in death his name was Robert Paulson. 

The first rule of project mayhem-
Aw ****

On 8/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, alexgross.com said:

i'd like the boards to be down more often. on those days, i actually do things. 5 times per month is not enough. 

And have the buttons give out prizes. 

And make them cute and cuddly, but with lots of firepower! 

A few of us  mentioned one issue about space with the sign out box too close to the notification and (x) button at the top, but another overlay issue is the quote and scroll to top icon. These are poorly placed on mobile.  20210801_225929.jpg.103faffcb5d89766f58eba5b17d013f7.jpg