• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Iganatz' massive SA/BA sale.
14 14

1,115 posts in this topic

Of the more than 500 books listed ITT just 13 lots remain. Books still available ITT are listed below.  Please peruse and PM offers, reasonable or not.  You never know til you ask! All books must go!

Lot 163: Avengers 89 Copy B

Lot 164: Avengers 89 Copy C

Lot 165: Avengers 89 Copy D

Lot 167: Avengers 83 Copy A

Lot 168: Avengers 83 Copy B

Lot 182: Captain Marvel 17 Copy D

Lot 202: Marvel Spotlight V2#1 x 4

Lot 207: Ragman Lot B: 1-5

Lot 215: Shade the Changing Man 1 x 2, 2  

Lot 216: Shadow 1 x 3

Lot 217: Sword of Sorcery 1 x 5

Lot 218: Tales of Suspense 57 CGC apparent 6.0

Lot 222: 2001 1 x 5

Plus one listing in the Copper thread (Batman 426-429)

:tink:

UPDATE: ALL BOOKS SOLD!!!

You all rock.  Going to post a few freebies for all of you who purchased books in a few minutes.

Will start sorting through everything tomorrow and go to the post office to get info on shipping options for customers who won't be using flat rate priority.  Hope to have all invoices ready and sent to each of you by Tuesday EOD and packaging beginning Wednesday.  I don't have a staff so sorting, separating, packaging and shipping 500+ books to over 50 different people's gonna take a minute.  I guarantee you'll all be pleased receiving packages shipped by someone with OCD.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:46 PM, iganatz said:

FREEBIE TIME available to all who made purchases in this thread.  Anyone still around? Name a movie from 1956 to 1984 starring RICHARD DREYFUS to claim:000FreebieDynamic.thumb.jpg.340e73e5f3f843086ed7082e1d2d5dbf.jpg

Running scared and what about bob count ?:takeit:

Edited by Mmanick

On 8/2/2021 at 12:27 AM, Mmanick said:

Running scared and what about bob count ?:takeit:

Just saw your post, but what about Bob I know was in the 1990s.  I don’t remember if he was in running scared, maybe he had a small part in it but I think that was Billy Crystal that was the lead in it with Gregory Hinds. You might have it!  

On 8/1/2021 at 9:39 PM, SkOw said:

Just saw your post, but what about Bob I know was in the 1990s.  I don’t remember if he was in running scared, maybe he had a small part in it but I think that was Billy Crystal that was the lead in it with Gregory Hinds. You might have it!  

It was stakeout with Emilio estevez. Reminded me of the running scared movie with Billy crystal. Jaws was an awesome movie to.