• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else seeing comics sit for months in the Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging stage?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I am just wondering.  In the past when they hit this stage, it was within a week or less and they were marked shipped.  The "Scheduled for Grading" stage would be a months long wait, but once they hit Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging it would be a very short wait to see them shipped.  Now I have books in "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" for a couple months and get the default response TAT is "xxx" days.  Why do they push them to grading if they aren't actually being graded? 

Edited by Super Mole Retro

They are totally overwhelmed with submissions these days. Add a group of new employees to the equation to try and help TATS and you have the reason for all these hiccups. It is no longer a fine oiled machine as it was in the past.

I have two submissions that have been in G/E/I for three weeks.    This past week another submission that was received a month after those two submissions entered "Grading/Quality Control" and shipped out a day later.   Not a fast track submission either.   Not complaining, but it is a head scratcher.