• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad week in terms of comic collecting
4 4

126 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, kav said:

Screenshot 2021-08-05 11.44.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-08-05 11.44.31 AM.png

The same dot pattern is there on both pics. You can discern the largest black dots on the right side of the O and the top of the L in the fuzzy before photo.

Given that the rips are in the same location on both books, it's likely the press has something sharp in it that ripped both books in the same spot.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, Scrooge said:

The same dot pattern is there on both pics. You can discern the largest black dots on the right side of the O and the top of the L in the fuzzy before photo.

Given that the rips are in the same location on both books, it's likely the press has something sharp in it that ripped both books in the same spot.

very astute

On 8/5/2021 at 4:15 PM, Scrooge said:

press your luck no whammies GIF

On 8/5/2021 at 5:36 PM, oakman29 said:

Personally, that's what you get for pressing books. You took the chance and you lost, next!

no soup for him?

On 8/5/2021 at 7:01 PM, Wolverinex said:

Blackterror has been gone for a while... hope he's okay.

maybe he went to get soup

I'm sure the OP didnt expect my opinion,  maybe he thought I would have been more sympathetic to his plight . Next time maybe find that elusive high grade book, instead of manufacturing one. The hunt is way more fun.😉

On 8/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, oakman29 said:

I'm sure the OP didnt expect my opinion,  maybe he thought I would have been more sympathetic to his plight . Next time maybe find that elusive high grade book, instead of manufacturing one. The hunt is way more fun.😉

He dint expect to get Oaked!

On 8/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, D84 said:

That is by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

I figgered as much.  never went to watch it.

bad times at 

On 8/5/2021 at 7:58 PM, kav said:
On 8/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, D84 said:

That is by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

I figgered as much.  never went to watch it.

bad times at the movie theater.