• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OA Meeting at Bedrock City Houston Saturday 8/14 7ish

8 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2021 at 10:31 PM, MyNameIsLegion said:

Howdy,

Getting the word out that @MrBedrock is hosting a group of OA collectors at his store on Westheimer next weekend after the store closes at 7:00pm for FCBD.  Phil Churchill and Tom Coker will be there, Alex and Will will probably be there, another collector from out of town will be making an appearance. Other usual suspects. Things that you don't see posted online anymore are apt to show up there. Things that have never been posted online will for sure be there. I don't think @Weird Paper and I can make it this time, but I promised Phil I'd get the word out. You have been warned!

228041388_10227641596810025_8070744683137445990_n.jpg.4b869ebb2419a43976b78f21d8f167cc.jpg

Love that cover. Damn near wanna catch a ride from Southern California 😂 

On 8/8/2021 at 1:19 PM, Yeeking said:

I’d like to check this out, what’s it like? Do ppl just bring some OA to show and tell and/or talk about stuff? 

Pretty much bring some portfolio's and everyone hang out and chat- Richard has a pretty nice conference room and plenty of space for tables in the warehouse.