• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

26 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned within 14 days for any reason, I accept paypal or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years, check my feedback.  USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $15 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in Signature Confirmation for all sizable USA purchases.  Anything in the ball park of $3K give or take and I prefer registered/Insured mail for your and my protection, so an extra $15 to help split those costs are appreciated.  All books are priced well below GPA to tray and give fellow board members a good deal below market, but I will listen to reasonable PM offers.

All purchases above $400 are also given optional payment terms up to 3 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next bonus/pay check/big sale etc.   Please PM me with any questions or requests/additional scans etc.

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback! (Many Keys Bigger than these!)

SOLD! X-Men #94 CGC VF 8.5 2nd all new X-men, 1st in the actual X-Men ongoing title.  90 Day GPA $2,315   Board Price $2,100 $1,995, 1,895 Over $415 or Well Over 20% BELOW GPA.  This is a real tweener in that 8.5/9.0 range by the looks of it. (9.0 GPA is $3,326 if you like to gamble with a press/resubmit)

Iron Man #1 CGC 8.0 Most recent GPA sales are up 20% and higher across the board above the 90 day averages even, making prior averages obsolete.  Most recent 8.0 GPA is $2,800 and going up super fast.  Board Price $2,600 just $2,475! Just $2,375 (Over $400 BELOW LAST GPA SALE!)

Amazing Spiderman #20 CGC 7.0 1st Scorpion.  This one is a beauty, sooo sharp for the grade! $2,280 most recent, $2,008 prior 90 day GPA.  Board Price $2,000 $1,895 , Just $1,850

SOLD Hulk 181 1st Full Wolverine & Cover.  Recently purchased from a local comic shop dealer that had this in his private collection since the early 80s!  I call it a strong 5.0/5.5, solid staples and overall condition, just typical wear & tear for grade range which still presents nicely, just not quite high grade nice.    I need to cover some of my recent BIG purchases from him including a complete X-Men run 1-275, mostly complete FF, TOS, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight etc he also bought in the early 80s until he stopped collecting in the 90s, so I am offering this attractive unrestored mid grade copy at just $4,750 $4,495 $4,375 with a satisfaction guarantee ($820 BELOW 5.5 GPA!).  GPA for 5.5 is $5,195 and even 5.0 is right behind at $5,108 with most recent sale at $5,699.  Marvel stamp intact, see scans.  I also have a raw VF range I bought from him, but that is in my stack of must send to CGC for grading pile, but I can get scans for someone if you can't wait for it to come back! 

SOLD HULK 180 1st Wolverine! CGC 7.5 OW/White Pages, a super strict VF 7.5, nicer than more than a few 8.0's I have.  90 day GPA is at $2K, one just sold for $2,200 with a high sale price of $3,200 just a couple months ago.  This has been trending up incredibly fast.  Offered Well Below GPA!  Board Price Just  $1,850 

:news: KEY COMIC JUST ADDED! FLASH 112 CGC FN 6.0 FEATURING THE ORIGIN & 1ST ELONGATED MAN! (Ralph Dibny)   Most Recent 2020 GPA Average was $630 but book is up 10% across the board since then for the more recent past 90 day sales.  Sale priced at just $575, or about 20% Below current market GPA.

SOLD SUPERMAN #4 CGC GD 1.8.  ONLY $1,195 

SOLD Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.0 Sl(a), minor color touch only.  Pre Dates Iron Man #1 and Sub-Mariner #1.  Board Price Just $425 $395! Keep in mind the most recent 6.0 just sold for $500 and 6.5 sold for $550. I looked at it close with a black light and I couldn't see much except maybe a micro dot at bottom spine (VF before touch?) although I am not CGC, so who knows, but seems like a decent risk for removal/resub?  

Think of how much you are saving not only Below GPA Prices, but most major auction houses add State Taxes and a minimum 3% buyers fees for credit card purchases plus far more shipping costs than I offer also! :baiting:

xmen94.jpg

iron man 1.jpg

iron man back.jpg

ASM 20 7.0.jpg

asm 20 back.jpg

Flash 112.jpg

hulk 180 vf.jpg

Hulk 180 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

I was asked for a brighter picture of the ASM 20.   Here you go, the only way to do that is with the flash on my camera, so sorry for the glare, but the brightness helps the book and condition pop much better this way.

ASM 20 vf.jpg

SOLD Daredevil #2 CGC 3.0 Ow/White Pages, 2nd Appearance both Daredevil & Electro.  Solid staples, no marvel chipping, no major tears, fits pretty close to most VG books I have seen and has a lot of room for improvement with a press/dry clean.  GPA 3.0 90 day average is $515.  Board Price $70 Below GPA at just $445.  

SOLD Fantastic Four Annual 6 CGC 4.5 1st Annihilus, 1st Franklin Richards (reported to be introduced in the upcoming Marvel Run FF movies as perhaps the strongest mutant in the Marvel movie universe)  Ow/White pages, strong vivid colors complete no chipping or noticable tears.  90 day GPA is $344 but 4.0 GPA is even higher with the last sale at $412.   Board price almost $100 Below that last sale at just $315.

dd2.jpg

dd2 back.jpg

FF annual 6.jpg

FF ann6b.jpg

Edited by TC33

Incredible Hulk #2, 1st Green Hulk, 2nd Hulk overall. 2nd Rick Jones, General Ross & Betty Ross, 1st Toad Men.  Raw, complete and unrestored.  Looks to have had some tape removed from spine at some point.  Mostly detached, but top staple somehow hanging on by a thread.  Rough, but perfectly respectible entry level copy that is not missing any pages/coupons or huge cover sections etc.  I would say Fr/Gd 1.5 is most accurate, perhaps 1.0 in a worst case scenario.  Most recent 1.0 sale was $1,500.  No 1.5 sales for a full 12 months for comparison.  Discounted board price $1,250 $1,195 and probably $300-$500 Cheaper than you will ever see a complete and unrestored copy of the 1st Green Hulk offered for again based on recent sales prices and trajectory.  Satisfaction Guaranteed!

hulk 2 front.jpg

hulk 2 inside.jpg

hulk 2.jpg

Edited by TC33

SOLD X-Men 50 2nd Polaris, Origin of the Beast, New X-Men Logo, Sharp 6.5 Off White Pages  90 day GPA $506  Board Price Just $415 (Nearly $100 or 20% Below GPA!)

xMEN 50 polaris.jpg

Edited by TC33

BIG DISCOUNTS 15%-20% BELOW RECENT GPA GOING MARKET PRICES FOR MANY OF THE HOTTEST KEYS IN THE MARKET!  :ohnoez::news:

Star Spangled #69 1947 Solo Golden Age Robin!  Solid VG+,  some minor edge tears, typical VG range wear, attached well at both staples, nice page quality, no pieces missing!  A 3.5 Just sold fo $800 per GPA, so this one has gone way way up this summer like many other desired GA/SA Keys have.  Only $775, Just $725 Offered WAY BELOW the last 3.5 sale of $800 even though a solid 4.5 should be worth at least several hundred more than a 3.5!

Star Spangled 69.jpg

star spangled back.jpg

Edited by TC33

:news: :ohnoez:FINAL CRAZY LOW PRICE DROPS, SOOO FAR BELOW GPA/MARKET PRICES IT'S INSANE!!!! :insane:    lol

Edited by TC33