• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Flash v Aquaman

20 posts in this topic

Well the sample size is low....but the popular opinion seems to be that The Batman will win.  Anyone care to predict the numbers?

Let's assume pre-Covid fair-and-square.  Will Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom improve on $1.15B.  If so....will this new Batman go to $1.5B or what??

On 8/14/2021 at 3:38 PM, RareHighGrade said:

Batman obviously, but nevertheless, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy with your MF 73.

Thank you.  It's a tough crowd in here.  Coincidentally (or rather inversely?) my favorite clips that I watch every day is Pawn Stars....where the entire comments-section proclaims that every mediocre item is worth a fortune.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:57 AM, Robot Man said:

Dbn9QIrX4AAAI6k.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF_hnZ9LPFCVQoSmg3ZKN

vs Black Manta

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3_h79nF4RtXXg16i-INm

Ezra Miller Flash is not-straight.  Heath Ledger Joker and new Jokers are not-straight.  New Batman is highly questionable...he looks ridiculous in that muscle-suit.

Edited by ChillMan

On 9/29/2021 at 1:13 AM, ChillMan said:

They have movies in production, and Superman doesn't.  Plus Man Of Steel already got beaten soundly by Aquaman.  As did Batman v Superman.

And yet it is Superman and Lois that is CW's most streamed show with no Aquaman in site, and HBOMax is prepping a new Superman cartoon and not an Aquaman one.

Superman is evergreen, while Aquaman most likely is tied to however long Jason Momoa is still on the property (and we have yet to see if the original success can be replicated).

Personally. I thought Aquanman and Shazam were the two worst DCU movies since the inception.  Obviously they were big money makers but I thought they were garbage.  Never really fan of the comic book characters but went because I'm a super hero guy.  Will not be seeing the sequels however.  Aquaman and Flash are just not in the same league as Supes, Bats, or WW .  I see Flash and GL as Tier 2 characters and Aquaman as Tier 3 along with Green Arrow

On 9/29/2021 at 1:12 PM, Crowzilla said:

And yet it is Superman and Lois that is CW's most streamed show with no Aquaman in site, and HBOMax is prepping a new Superman cartoon and not an Aquaman one.

Superman is evergreen, while Aquaman most likely is tied to however long Jason Momoa is still on the property (and we have yet to see if the original success can be replicated).

True, television needs to be considered.  Which gives a huge boost to Aquaman's first comic....albeit from the Green Arrow.  Also, Aquaman actually does have a new cartoon coming out.

To me, it seems like Aquaman made Momoa....as all his previous movies flopped.

But hey ok, I try to be honest.  I was always thrilled with casting Momoa.  And the Black Manta and Ocean Master actors are getting super jacked too.  Manta is 6'3" too...just an inch under Momoa.  He said when he first arrived on the Aquaman 1 set and saw Patrick Wilson all huge & ripped, he said "Oh, it's gonna be like this."