• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics that you don't need but cannot sell
1 1

20 posts in this topic

I have nicer newsstand and direct but I just cannot sell this because of that stamp in back cover. There is something about this copy when it has a stamp saying nobody wanted it for a dollar xD 
When I went through my books that I could sell I also found out that one of my ASM300 was trimmed :(:whatthe: well it only cost me couple bucks but it just shows that when you are thinking of selling something you should check and check and check again if there is anything wrong in the book that you are going to sell.. 

asm316a.jpg

asm316b.jpg

Edited by godzilla43

On 8/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, alwaysbronze said:

felt like i overpaid for this at the time ($750 in 2009), but it’s signed on my wedding day and then again on my birthday.

It was signed on the same day you got married, or do you mean anniversary day?

I have a bunch of comics that I’m not attached to at all but are part of my collection. Do I need 70s Ragman really? No but to sell would yield nothing so with me it shall stay. Plus Kubert art how can one say no?

And in 2045 when the Ragman trailer drops and the book skyrockets to $700, I’ll still keep it and probably think I was cool having Ragman before others thought he was cool. 

Edited by comicginger1789

Every card & comic I have :bigsmile:

Uhhh, let's see. How about one I refuse to upgrade because I got it off a spinner rack in a drug store in Mountain City Tennessee in 1976 at age 6. :cloud9:.  I have a few of my originals from that time frame but this one, personal nostalgia, means the most. :cloud9:

Avg011.jpg