• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2021 at 1:27 PM, Aman619 said:

Why?  Well yeah as stated it does sound too fast.  But more like Wata and these games as a market were born at a time of enormous amounts of liquid cash and the height of acceptance of geeky collectibles. 

action 1 has been collected for let’s say 60 years. After 10 years one sold for a ridiculous 2k. The price of a car. Who can say what it would sell for if comics just started slabbing in an era of 6M baseball cards. One could argue that comics long history and wide consumer collecting base built over time has restrained prices. Look at the shock we feel at what new money is willing to pay right now!!  They are not interested in a slow rise in values, just paying a little more than GPA highs like we are. They have the cash and just want it.  

I struggle with the acceleration of prices as well.   My mental benchmarks are hopelessly out of date.    But as you say, it boils down to people want them and have the money.    The ultimate example of this is sports cards.    There are cards where the ink is barely dry selling fir seven figures.     The new breed does not care about what something was worth three months ago, let alone three years ago. 

Edited by Bronty

On 8/29/2021 at 5:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

Did this page go to 33 or was I imagining that?  When I hit reply it seems to be back at 32. 

What did you all do now? 

It got temporarily locked and posts removed.... again.... :facepalm:

On 8/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, Buzzetta said:

Going out to dinner but will definitely write you guys later. 

get pics.

On 8/29/2021 at 6:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

Did this page go to 33 or was I imagining that?  When I hit reply it seems to be back at 32. 

What did you all do now? 

I guess my lessons in logic were out of line. lol

Mods scrubbing logical reasoning off of the forum. Totally checks out.

Edited by COI

On 8/29/2021 at 5:09 PM, COI said:

I guess my lessons in logic were out of line. lol

Mods scrubbing logic reasoning from the forum. Totally checks out.

They just scrubbed some of garbage back and forth not related to the topic . 

If they have to keep doing it, they will either poof or permanently lock the thread. 

They will also start assigning points. 

They have already given a warning in the thread about this after the last temporary lock/clean. 

On 8/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

If they have to keep doing it, they will either poof or permanently lock the thread. 

They have already given a warning in the thread about this after the last temporary lock/clean. 

they had to reset the timeline as it became too deviant...in the universal timeline there was a moment where "go fist yourself" was the proper response but was not offered and hence the thread had to be reset

On 8/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well thank God for them, because we all know harmless banter and reasonably good-natured ribbing is bad for social cohesion and comradery. 

Keep fighting the good fight, team.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:18 PM, COI said:

Well thank God for them, because we all know harmless banter and reasonably good-natured ribbing is bad for social cohesion and comradery. 

I didnt take offfense from your posts and there's nothing wrong with people disagreeing as long as its civil.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:07 PM, Wolverinex said:

This is absurd. Great. 

Yeah your statement is absurd.

You are using a medium that allows you to not only have a back and forth discussion but explain what your reasoning or thinking is and maybe why you think that way.

There is every opportunity to expand and make sure you are understood as it is incredibly easy to be misunderstood with writing.

Maybe we agree more than you think. Maybe we disagree on certain points but come to an understanding on others. Maybe we learn something new.

But making a statement like you made is the equivalent of “x is good/bad and if you think otherwise you are dumb”.

I wish it was that easy but it isn’t. If you aren’t willing to have a discussion I guess that’s an option as well.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:12 PM, Domo Arigato said:

For further clarification.....30 posts were removed.  

The reason I know this....and I'm not sure if it was intentional.....but all of the posts ended up in my "Your Posts Removed by Moderators" section......including the pulled posts made by other members that contained lies about me.

If that wasn't supposed to happen, it might be something that needs to be brought to an Admins attention.

There is some newish software (or maybe I couldn't see it before) that allows posts to be pulled in a group. At the time I posted there were 26 posts removed. Then there were notifications from several boarders. A few more posts were removed and I am guessing the software put them in the same thread.  I don't have a lot of experience with that stuff. Sorry if my "number" was confusing. 

On 8/29/2021 at 5:17 PM, Bird said:

they had to reset the timeline as it became too deviant...in the universal timeline there was a moment where "go fist yourself" was the proper response but was not offered and hence the thread had to be reset

I was thinking more like pound sand but agreed. 

On 8/29/2021 at 6:17 PM, Bird said:

Perhaps, dare I say it .... the very core of the multiverse was disrupted by the fisting ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/29/2021 at 3:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I think’s it is counterproductive to continually remove posts that aren’t wildly offensive.

Someone is dropping dong bombs? Sure, blast away.

Someone is just bickering back and forth? Leave it there so others can see the continual pattern.

Hell, we are in a thread discussing manipulation and who knew what and when and this guy hid that and so on yet we remove posts that establish a pattern of people behaving in a certain way? While unnecessary and usually annoying and not helping to move the discussion along, if this is a “community” why not just let it sit and speak for itself?

And yes, I realize it might create more work for mods but damn, if we are a bunch of adults, why not just let it stand and dole out the warnings and points, if necessary?

Leave the “evidence” behind and do your thing?

@skypinkblu

On 8/29/2021 at 5:18 PM, COI said:

300px-Buddy_christ.jpg.01d8a256d62a5a8a364e658d997d5cf6.jpg