• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Genie In a Bottle
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Let's say you come across an interesting old bottle  & a genie appears from a cloud of  smoke 

& says he will grant you a wish to live in  the pages of ONE comic title / series  ...which would it be ? 

Edited by bob jr

On 8/25/2021 at 10:36 AM, Yayeah said:

Bob is the new Bo lol

I don't have a clue as to what your babbling about ? ...who is " bo " .                                            & secondly it's BOB JR to you @Yayeah

On 8/25/2021 at 5:09 PM, bob jr said:

I'm still not getting it ? O.o 

That’s good.  A boardie without a relentless Kang obsession.

Edited by Ken Aldred

The flaw as I see it is that you’d just be an onlooker, and the Marvels you’d observe might get old and tired fast. Could you maintain a sense of wonder in the long term? Would these super-beings make you feel weak and obsolete?

One title alone, even with a few crossovers, has limitations.

Edited by Ken Aldred

could you be any superhero in the world?  would you have to follow written storylines?  If I could just be green lantern in GL world but do my own thing then thats what I'd do-be a 70s kneel atoms GL.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:28 PM, Amazeron said:

Let’s say I picked Spider-man, I would be living in a caricature version of New York City. I would be an empty shell with only purpose as a pedestrian Spider-man man could save. 

A non-playable character in a Spider-Man video game sandbox.

No different to that.