• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doomsday Statue - Which Custom Cape
2 2

Doomsday Statue - Display Choices  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cape is Best?

• Superman 75 Homage
    • Clutching Cape in Fist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2021 at 10:00 PM

9 posts in this topic

To be honest I like both. Guess you should rotate between every few weeks.  Also as you do change the book to match. 75 flag display one of the 75's,  clutching do like a 498 or 18/19 etc... 

So far early voting is neck and neck, which is good I guess!  When crunching the numbers however, turnout isn’t looking that awesome (two votes)!  I guess everyone is over at the video game FRAUD thread and to busy to concern themselves with such other important world matters as this lol

To be honest, the results of this poll weren’t going to be relied upon that heavily to make a decision anyways… in the end I will just do whatever my wife tells me to do :cry:

Hey did I mention that I am looking for my last 9.8?!  Adventures of Superman 499 third printing… check out my set and WTB post  Thanks!

Edited by Iconic1s

:news:

Superman 75 Homage cape has really pulled ahead!

Emboldened even further by this lead,  he has decided to infiltrate the MCU as well!  He started by slapping around Thanos for being a ripoff of Darkseid… he took the Infinity Gauntlet as easily as taking candy from a wittle bitty baby..

Doomsday is truly ‘rocking the vote’!

A522125F-F298-484D-999B-BEE9189901FB.thumb.jpeg.dea0f6ff187751c9867b7d6f245eff8d.jpeg

@onlyweaknesskryptonite

@Brandon Shepherd

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this one.

Edited by Iconic1s

On 8/29/2021 at 11:01 AM, Iconic1s said:

Emboldened even further by this lead,  he has decided to infiltrate the MCU as well!  He started by slapping around Thanos for being a ripoff of Darkseid… he took the Infinity Gauntlet as easily as taking candy from a wittle bitty baby..

A522125F-F298-484D-999B-BEE9189901FB.thumb.jpeg.dea0f6ff187751c9867b7d6f245eff8d.jpeg

@onlyweaknesskryptonite

@Brandon Shepherd

That. Is. Awesome!

Man, so many of friends who love the Marvel movies have no idea about the comic book source material, or the Darkseid ripoff. 

On 8/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, Iconic1s said:

@onlyweaknesskryptonite

@Brandon Shepherd

:whistle:

20210829_135554.jpg.5c17ff22b0c1917defe5b901ce0183ad.jpg

On 8/29/2021 at 12:57 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

That. Is. Awesome!

Man, so many of friends who love the Marvel movies have no idea about the comic book source material, or the Darkseid ripoff. 

20210829_135203.thumb.png.e432fe42d98f03d36f54ad031fcf6849.png

Thanks go out to everyone that either made it to the polls and voted, or offered supportive comments (and laugh emoji's) throughout this arduous poll.  Looks like Superman 75 homage cape won by a very narrow margin.  I have to agree with these results... although the clenching fist makes a great initial impression it is hard to beat the classic!  After trying each for several days the Superman 75 cape makes more of a lasting impression, particularly when just entering the room and when it first catches your eye.  Looks like Dan Jurgens and Brett Breeding knew what they were doing!

Lastly, I would love to see Prime 1 make a matching battle damaged Superman to go with this Doomsday... that would be cool!

Edited by Iconic1s