• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.9 Thread
1 1

24 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2024 at 2:08 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

We have a winner at $11,750:yeehaw:

What??? That's crazy! Maybe someday we can get a new reboot of the show (or full length movie form) that can not be inhibited by the restraints of cable TV...imagine the possibilities!!! :wishluck:

On 8/30/2021 at 8:31 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Thanks for Tom for helping put this into thread form!  I think it's nice to have a catalogue/database of these things in case anyone wants to research it further (it gives a baseline as to how to start/track/estimate values at least...

I'd love to see an image of one of the SS 9.9's someday.   I've been a TWD collector for a long time and have never seen one of these surface.  Very mysterious for sure :ph34r:

I think there is a good chance that all of the 9.9 SS book are owned by Tony Moore. I was with the Moore's and their rep when they submitted a bunch of his personal copies for SS.  I don't remember for certain and I don't have the picture evidence any longer, but my memory is telling me that all three were from Tony Moore's file copies.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:58 PM, seanfingh said:

I think there is a good chance that all of the 9.9 SS book are owned by Tony Moore. I was with the Moore's and their rep when they submitted a bunch of his personal copies for SS.  I don't remember for certain and I don't have the picture evidence any longer, but my memory is telling me that all three were from Tony Moore's file copies.

That sounds like a very logical conclusion and I am entirely in agreement with you on this. This would also explain why we've not seen them and most likely won't unless he ever decides to unload them for liquidity on a rainy day (pun intended lol). Would still love to see at least one of them, though, as I'm curious if they're all white label, black label, or a mix of both! 

Edited by Sensei Ryan

Guys, here is the 9.9 that is up for sale. I'm like WTF at this price, but I guess it makes sense since there aren't too many 9.9's. I am still trying to find myself a 9.8 in a reasonable price.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/911693525562652/permalink/7667433046655299/?sale_post_id=7667433046655299&mibextid=W9rl1R

IMG_7578.png

Edited by captainzombie