• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea when the Jim Lee signing will be??

6 posts in this topic

There was another thread that asked the same question. I posted the the 3 I sent are listed as "Received by CCS" and there was a comment that would indicate the signing already occurred as they are sent to CCS after the signing. Net/Net - don't know but checking the boards for any update.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, rexinnih said:

There was another thread that asked the same question. I posted the the 3 I sent are listed as "Received by CCS" and there was a comment that would indicate the signing already occurred as they are sent to CCS after the signing. Net/Net - don't know but checking the boards for any update.

does your submission say "received by CCS" or "received at CCS"

if you are using CCS' services your submission will show "received at CCS" from the moment it is received by CGC so you can't use that as a barometer for when the signing will be completed

CGC really needs to implement a better communication system as to when their in house signings are actually happening and completed

I shouldn't have to rely on their social media postings to find hints at what may or may not be happening ..... ex.  on Sept 9th CGC posted on Facebook that Bill Sienkiewicz was going to be signing that week and that they were looking for fan questions for him

did he sign?  9 days later I have no idea, I never saw any follow up with posts of answers to any questions submitted .... sometimes CGC provides video clips afterwards sometimes they don't .... this same post that was done on their Facebook feed wasn't even present on their Twitter feed

to think if they only had an online website where people already had to go to submit for these events or message board forum in which they could properly relay this information, oh wait

Edited by StillOnly25Cents