• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Usagi Yojimbo and Bone fans out there?

93 posts in this topic

thanks for the compliment....being a vegan is a wonderful thing. perhaps i shouldnt call you meatbag anymore......naaah youre still a meatbag.

Last, I checked you were a meatbag too. Unless, human biology has changed much. Sorry, but I had to change the Avatar. Someone, photo shopped this guy for me. Gotta say, I was hoping he was more like Cartman. Since, we both have prodigous girth. heheehe.

thanks for the compliment....being a vegan is a wonderful thing. perhaps i shouldnt call you meatbag anymore......naaah youre still a meatbag.

Last, I checked you were a meatbag too. Unless, human biology has changed much. Sorry, but I had to change the Avatar. Someone, photo shopped this guy for me. Gotta say, I was hoping he was more like Cartman. Since, we both have prodigous girth. heheehe.

we are not carnivores last i checked. Our bodies were not made to digest meat very well. This is why the average person has 20 lbs. of rotting meat in their colons after death. shuddder.

we are not carnivores last i checked. Our bodies were not made to digest meat very well. This is why the average person has 20 lbs. of rotting meat in their colons after death. shuddder.

Actually we are omnivores, hince the state of our incisors and molars. Also, would that 20 lbs of rotting meat you be referring be a person's digestive organs? Yeah, we tend to rot when we die. Meat=muscle,organs, integument. Guess which parts are on human beings?

With that said, that guy needs to get his money back on that book!!!!

the average human has 20lbs of UNDIGESTED meat in their system (meaning, not part of their own body). I dont buy the omnivore theory either. Our canines are tiny, almost useless. Vegans tend to live much longer and have much healthier vital ststistics (barring injury or unforseen death.) Youll be long dead and ill still be buying comics. Then Ill buy your Captain book and push the staple through myself....Ill hear your screams from your grave! devil.gif

That hurt. frown.gif Look at a bbbbcarnivores molars, look at herbivores molars. Then look at a omnivores molars. Get the picture? That's what we are. We eat meat and veggies end of story. By the way, I am thinking of sending the book in and having that staple taken care of. Then Slab it, I will. Wahahahahahaah.....grin.gif