• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Usagi Yojimbo and Bone fans out there?

93 posts in this topic

Get a room. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

You don't get exciting watching e-flirting? Oh, wait I just puked.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. thumbsup2.gif

So did I. Must have been the thought of that nasty Vegan breath.....:P

Im sure your [embarrassing lack of self control] eating breath smells lovely too. grin.gif

Get a room. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

You don't get exciting watching e-flirting? Oh, wait I just puked.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. thumbsup2.gif

So did I. Must have been the thought of that nasty Vegan breath.....:P

Im sure your [embarrassing lack of self control] eating breath smells lovely too. grin.gif

I floss, brush and Listerine plus I DON'T SMOKE!!!! My breath is a lovely as it gets.

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH, YOU VEGOTCH!!!!! grin.gif

Question about the early Fantagraphics run of Usagi Yojimbo. I read at mycomicshop.com that the first 10 issues were reprinted and that the information was in the indicia of the books. I see no notations of the books I have being second printings, but what I did notice is that the indicia lists a date for the first printing and for the books I was looking at there are different dates listed at the beginning of the indicia not matching the date of the first printing. Am I correct in thinking these books are not first printings?

Question about the early Fantagraphics run of Usagi Yojimbo. I read at mycomicshop.com that the first 10 issues were reprinted and that the information was in the indicia of the books. I see no notations of the books I have being second printings, but what I did notice is that the indicia lists a date for the first printing and for the books I was looking at there are different dates listed at the beginning of the indicia not matching the date of the first printing. Am I correct in thinking these books are not first printings?

For issue #1, check the bottom of the back cover for a 2nd printing notice. Not sure about the others.

For issue #1, check the bottom of the back cover for a 2nd printing notice. Not sure about the others.

Thanks for the info, I don't see any kind of notation on the back cover, either outside or inside. I wonder why the dates listed in the indicia don't match up? (shrug)