• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Confirm Delivery of my Submission
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I sent a box of comics for grading in August and I have USPS confirmation the books were delivered. When I type the tracking number in to confirm CGC has received the package I get the message, "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days." I know CGC at the moment is opening boxes of submissions received in July but don't they at least scan in the box when they get it to confirm with us that they received it?

On 9/10/2021 at 11:28 AM, Prince Namor of Atlantis said:

I sent a box of comics for grading in August and I have USPS confirmation the books were delivered. When I type the tracking number in to confirm CGC has received the package I get the message, "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days." I know CGC at the moment is opening boxes of submissions received in July but don't they at least scan in the box when they get it to confirm with us that they received it?

this is not an abnormal situation for cgc in these times.  good luck.