• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good resource for my-lites?

3 posts in this topic

I have been buying from a couple of sellers on E-bay in the past and they are either out of stock or the price has increased to a point that it would be cost prohibitive to change out my books to my-lites.  I called E-Gerber directly and they stated it would be 10-14 weeks before an order is even processed.  Does anyone have a good resource of my-lites that won't break the bank??

On 9/13/2021 at 12:14 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Does anyone have a good resource of my-lites that won't break the bank??

Doubtful. eBay sellers always had the lowest prices for me. Mylar and its raw materials have experienced massive inflation during the pandemic.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:14 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

I have been buying from a couple of sellers on E-bay in the past and they are either out of stock or the price has increased to a point that it would be cost prohibitive to change out my books to my-lites.  I called E-Gerber directly and they stated it would be 10-14 weeks before an order is even processed.  Does anyone have a good resource of my-lites that won't break the bank??

I have used @HOTFLIPS in the past but they are out of stock and their prices are super high right now likely due to what @theCapraAegagrus mentioned. I decided to go with the wait for E-gerber and ordered 2K of bags and boards and hope to have that order filled by mid-October :wishluck:. I still need about 100 to address moderns and recent purchases but my LCS should be able to hook me up by the end of September.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:32 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Doubtful. eBay sellers always had the lowest prices for me. Mylar and its raw materials have experienced massive inflation during the pandemic.