• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's J. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER & THE ATOM BOMB directed by Christopher Nolan (TBD)
3 3

261 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

OPPENHEIMER is now up on Comcast/Xfinity on demand for $5.99 for those who missed it. A great picture to watch over the holidays. To me, it was the best picture of 2023.

My son has seen it (he's a real intellectual) and I'm looking forward to watching it with him. I've actually been waiting for some time. lol

Holy moly, was that good. The wife and I watched it, and actually sat for the whole 3 hour runtime (something that is hard for us to do). It has an interesting way of moving around timelines and cinematography - it's very disjointed at first (on purpose, I think) but begins to make sense the longer the movie goes on (also, on purpose). It was an incredible movie, worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

OPPENHEIMER is now up on Comcast/Xfinity on demand for $5.99 for those who missed it. A great picture to watch over the holidays. To me, it was the best picture of 2023.

Agreed.

I think it both was and deserves to win the Best Picture Oscar.