• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

165 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, KCOComics said:

Here's an Amazing Fantasy 15 in VG condition for only $25K!! 

Awesome deal, if it wasn't a reprint.  The seller is clearly trying to slip one past a click happy shopper. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comics-Amazing-Fantasy-15-Introducing-Spider-Man-/403154627217?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

It does say Reprint in the items description fwiw.

On 9/16/2021 at 11:51 AM, rjpb said:

It's not like they aren't telling you what you are buying in both title and description.

Fair enough. I still don't think it's right, but just like with the AF15, you would hope people spending 4 and 5 figures on comic books would read carefully. 

For what it's worth, I'll sell any one of you pictures of my comic books for only $500.  That's a 75% discount off current eBay prices.  Email me for a list.   They'll probably be digital pictures, so you'll need to print them out yourself. 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:19 PM, wombat said:

So when I look on my phone I see the word reprint. When I look on my laptop it is not there. 

The listing is for iPhone eBay buyers only.  I have an android so I'm S.O.L.  Computer users get shafted too. :ohnoez:

On 9/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, Galen130 said:

The listing is for iPhone eBay buyers only.  I have an android so I'm S.O.L.  Computer users get shafted too. :ohnoez:

Not sure what you mean. I can pull up the listing on my laptop. It just doesn't have the word reprint added. 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, wombat said:

Not sure what you mean. I can pull up the listing on my laptop. It just doesn't have the word reprint added. 

I’m being a wisenheimer. lol

Edited by Galen130