• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuck in grading?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have a single book that has been in "Grading/Quality Control" for over a week. Is this common for Signature series books? The comic is King Spawn #1, I was just worried something has happened to it since this process is normally quicker at this point. Any advice is helpful :)

Things are slow these days.  Contact Cgc customer service and ask, no harm

On 9/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, Swingerstunt said:

I have a single book that has been in "Grading/Quality Control" for over a week. Is this common for Signature series books? The comic is King Spawn #1, I was just worried something has happened to it since this process is normally quicker at this point. Any advice is helpful :)

Don't bother calling.

I've had two recent submissions get stuck in Grading/QC for a week.  If it's just over a week, I'd wait a little longer.  

On 9/24/2021 at 8:40 PM, Dikko said:

Hi,

I have had 10 comics STUCK in Scheduled for Grading for 5 weeks and counting.

Being "stuck" in SFG is very different from being "stuck" in Grading/QC.  
The majority of your comics' time at CGC will be during the "Scheduled for Grading" phase, which can be months depending on what tier your submission is.  
Quality Control is generally the final phase of the process.  

On 9/25/2021 at 10:59 AM, djzombi said:

Being "stuck" in SFG is very different from being "stuck" in Grading/QC.  
The majority of your comics' time at CGC will be during the "Scheduled for Grading" phase, which can be months depending on what tier your submission is.  
Quality Control is generally the final phase of the process.  

And fyi G/QC has been anywhere from 2 days to 2+ weeks for me recently.